Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Just in time for the holidays, I have come down with a flu. I've had a high temperature and a headache for a few days. Fortunately, I've been able to stay at home doing absolutely nothing, so I'm recovering kind of quickly. I got Zoolander on DVD for my birthday, so I've watched that. Funny stuff. Although with me, I'm never quite sure if I've fully recovered. It's hard to know. Hopefully I'll be all good for MYC. Some more useful advice: don't drink large amounts of apple and blackcurrant juice if you're feeling sick. I drank heaps cause I needed to keep my fluids up, and I threw it all up...and freaked out cause I was throwing up red stuff that I initially thought was blood. Yeah, not so good but pretty funny.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

awwww... poor Bella. I hope you get better soon!

Ascasewwen said...

:o( Aish. Hope you're feeling better soon, my dear. I'm praying for a quick recovery.

Anonymous said...

Thanks both of you :)