Tuesday, July 17, 2007

'Go Sean...it's your birthday....'

Hehe, Sean's party was crazy fun. There weren't that many people from CU there, just me, Roxi, Shan and Fiona...and Sean, of course :P Then there was one other person I knew from class, and the rest were Sean's school friends. Yes, they are incredibly crazy, particularly when they are drunk. And for any drunk people who wish to ring me, my mobile number is o4.

Sean had booked the Redoak for before dinner, but when everyone got there, we found it was closed. So we went to P.J. O'Brien's Irish pub, where I had my one alcoholic drink for the evening. Brilliant! By the time we got to the Teppanyaki restaurant, some people were already drunk, but the majority weren't so it was alright. Teppanyaki is fun, and I managed to catch most of the fried rice they threw at me, just a little bit got on my skirt. It was a black skirt so that was okay!

After dinner we went to this bar that apparently was supposed to be really good. When we got there, there were absolutely no people there, but that rocked cause it was like we had our own little private bar. And with cheap drinks, you can imagine some of the people got even crazier. I had a raspberry cordial with lemonade, which I think affected me more than the beer! We played pool and, just cause it was his birthday, Sean sunk a whole lot of balls and won the game. Then there was the singing I've had that stupid 50 cent, In Da club song in my head since then, but with the lyrics 'Go Sean..it's your birthday...and so on. Hehe, it's always fun to meet friends of friends, and now I know who those people in that inferno's email are. The people who hoped it would be a jacuzzi/stripper place.

No comments: