Saturday, July 14, 2007

Happy birthday Sean!!

Hope you've had a great day, my lovely, crazy chauffeur!


I've spent the whole day doing Tongan things. It was the opening of the Assembly of Confessing Congregations Tongan branch, so there was a big service at Auburn Uniting Church. I got to dress up in Tongan clothes, and thats always fun. The actual service ran very much to islander time. It started about half an hour late, and went for almost three hours. But the music was so good that it sort of didn't matter. I got really really bored in the sermon though, as it was in Tongan and I didn't understand what was going on. Tongan music is completely awesome though, particularly this choir that sang today. And after the service there were some Tongan dancers, including one girl from my church. Tongan stuff is cool...I am really blessed to be involved in their culture the way that I am.

No comments: