I'm on holidays!! My exam this morning was full-on. The type of exam that it was meant that I had to identify grammatical elements and make up charts even *before* I could start writing the actual answer - so it was a *lot* of writing. But still I finished early. Partly cause I didn't particularly know what the last question was about. But that's okay. Afterwards I hung around with Roxi and Sean in the caf for a little while, and now I'm planning to read all afternoon - I have about 100 pages left so I should be able to finish my book! I want to finish it today so I can start reading something new tomorrow.
So excited! Holidays now and birthday tomorrow!!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for finishing exams- it's a good feeling, isn't it? And yay for birthdays.
Post a Comment