Yay, time for a Pollyanna post...haven't had one for a while. Get ready for pointform!
* RMC end of semester dinner - it was great to see the dining hall looking fancier than usual, and having something other than chicken and rice. The dessert was really good, berry sauce, yoghurt and pear. I sat with my really good college friends, and got in lots of photos. It's a bit sad, though, that some of the people I met this semester will be leaving to go back home (mostly America) in only a few weeks. But I'm sure we will keep in touch.
* Belly dancing - after the end of semester dinner, I hung around in the c-block common room with some friends, and instead of going to the ranch like other people, we had our own little dance party in Rym's room. She's Algerian, so she shared some of her culture and taught us all how to belly dance. That was so much fun, but I'm sure we looked really silly :P
* Being home - it's crazy and Mum's not feeling well, so I have to look after her a bit, but it is nice to actually be at home for more than 2 days. I actually get to cook! I go back to college Wednesday this week.
* Reading - at the moment I'm reading a novel about Irish history, mostly about Catholic/Protestant tensions...very interesting stuff. And that book's 900 pages, so it should keep me entertained for a while. Reading while sitting on the trampoline is lovely.
* Cold nights - sleeping with three blankets! So much fun.
I hope everyone has fun studying for exams. I'm currently researching stuff for my take home exam due on Thursday. Fun fun fun.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment