Monday, June 04, 2007

Aarr, I'm supposed to be writing my essay thats due tomorrow, but I'm been having lots of fun procrastinating. I watched Shrek 2 (yay, can't wait to see Shrek 3), and I played with Daisy for a little bit. I actually have done a bit of my essay, though. It's only 1000 words but I have no idea how to write 1000 words for a grammar analysis.

Really, though. I've been reading through some blogs, and it seems that people are going through hard times, or have just come through stuff. I don't know all the details about things, but I do love all my friends with a fierce affection so I am praying for all of you. It's really hard to recognise things within yourself that need to change - and I have those things too. I think I need to be a bit more responsible, and stop taking things for granted. And I've got to read the bible way more than I have been recently. But, my lovely friends, don't change too much. I thank God so much for you guys, for the way you are all so supportive and committed to God. And crazy. That's a good thing.

I really need to go back to writing my essay.

2 comments:

rainweb said...

we love you hun

Anonymous said...

Love you too, Nana!