Mmm, things kind of suck at the moment. First of all, I'm sick. I've got a really sore throat, a headache, a sniffly nose and a unsettled stomach. Not fun. The worst bit about that is I don't know how long its going to be like that for. I don't want another long term sickness, but I can't imagine getting better anytime soon. Then there's stuff with me and Sean, I don't know whats going on with that. I really do like him. And I'm living at college, and at the moment there aren't many opportunities to actually talk to people. Lots of time for round the world ping pong and laughing in large groups, but I kind of feel more like sitting down quietly with good friends and talking. Right at the moment, though, I feel like sleeping.
Still, God is good.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ack, hope you're feeling better soon. The holidays are almost in sight, so what better incentive is there to recover?
Yeah, I'm feeling a bit better now. Better than Thursday afternoon anyway when my nose started dripping and I had no tissues. Eek, I felt sorry for Ash and Sean who had to sit next to me
But I should be better by the holidays!!
Post a Comment