It was nice to be back at CU on Wednesdays! Good talk today...almost was disagreeing on some things, but then Scott mentioned that all the other stuff (experience, tradition, etc) is good but needs to submit to the authority of the Bible. That is so true. And I actually do think God still talks to people using dreams, visions and the like, but there are no new major revelations.
Anyway...there are so many birthdays coming up! Ems, Ash, Kate, Chris, myself, Lissa and, somewhere within all that, Maddy and Mike's bub. I just hope we'll be able to work out something where no-one's parties clash and everyone feels their birthday is celebrated. Hmm...could be tricky. I'm thinking just a simple dinner with friends on my actual birthday, cause if I wait for a Saturday to have a party, it will probably be some time in August. Then there's the complications of working out where to actually have the party....dinner sounds good.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for CU, yay for birthdays, yay for Bella.
Post a Comment