Em's party!!
Em's 21st party was lots of fun, as I expected it would be. So many birthdays coming up, so exciting. And other exciting news - Heather and Rohan are engaged!! I actually remember having a conversation with Heather last year where she told me she was content being single :P And it's also Heathers birthday, so happy birthday to her.
Back to Em's party....possibly the best bit was rediscovering my pyromaniacal tendencies by burning those little bits of silver ribbon that came off Roxi's hat. Those little ribbons curl and dance and melt and do all kinds of fun things when put near flame. Surprisingly, Jo Dear was also fascinated with this. I never would have guessed she was a pyromaniac. Going on the trampoline was fun, watching other people on the trampoline was interesting. Reliving quotes from various movies/tv shows/internet cartoons, such as Men in Tights, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Trogdor, etc...was extremely funny aswell, although Saladfingers is still creepy. It was really croweded in the Tea House last night, although outside was slightly more spacious. Then suddenly it got quieter when most people left...and Mike arrived, hehe. Watching Em opening presents was fun, although she didn't make nearly as many squealy noises as Manda. I am coming to see you guys more and more as my family...my family is crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment