What else can I say about Monday night? Kate and Em have summed it up rather nicely. Even so, it was very fun and I am so thankful to God that CU has a beautiful combination of solid, faithful bible teaching and awesome, if sometimes bizarre, fellowship. Too often, Christian groups have only one or the other. But we have both, which rocks! I was very encouraged to hear Scott's talk about Acts, and to remember how sovereign God is. Even through persecution, God is growing his church. And God is powerful to answer prayer! I am really thankful for the awesome Christian friends that God has provided me, that's all of you crazy guys and girls!
Hanging around Macca's was crazy crazy fun, and it was such a good thing I was sleeping over at college. I got to talk to lots of people, and the conversations got more and more random as the night went on. Kate has posted some funny quotes and I can't remember any others...except me saying I can quote the other Homer and Doug wondering if I meant the Iliad. I didn't, hehe.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment