It's *so* good to be back at uni! Not particularly for the uni work, although my subjects dont look that bad this semester. It's all about the CU fellowship, which is awesome as usual. I love O-Week for the CU stall and for the freebies - this time it's popcorn and icetea. Hanging around the CU stall, chatting to all my friends who might happen to be there, and talking to other people who want to sign up...it's all fun.
I didn't get to go to the public meeting today, cause I stayed back to look after the stall. Allie bought me a burrito, which was delicious. After the meeting was finished, everyone sat down on the grass which i liked a whole lot more than the caf. Fresh air is good...unfortunately the air was a bit too fresh and it started raining, and was a bit windy. As anyone who has ever worked with kids or animals will know, windy weather makes people go crazy. Possibly its because the weather is hyper, so everyone else is too. But I was filled with surplus energy, and other people were too. Congratulations must go to Katie, who today became the 1st Class Honourable Dame Master Doctor Katie Perret, PhD, RU! I look forward to the actual public meeting tomorrow.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for CU. And free food. hehe
Post a Comment