Well, I didn't end up playing drums at church. Kea was at church and she actually knows how to play drums. Probably a good thing...I probably would have stuffed up the rhythm at this stage. BUT I can practice, hehehehe.
And it was my Nana's birthday yesterday, so we went to my aunty and uncle's house for her birthday party. Not that there were many people there, just Mum, Dad, Stiney, some aunties and uncles and Nana. Unfortunately cousins weren't there for various reasons, as they're all grown-up and married now. But it was very sweet to see family, especially as I only saw them a few weeks ago anyway! And Aunty Kathy cooks the best food ever!! Sweet potato and onion bake, and a delicious berry dessert (hehe, berries are good).
I really don't think I can get to the Monday night thing this week - stupid living 2 hours away from uni - but I hope whoever goes has lots of fun. Next week, I will definitely be there, and will be going to Macca's afterwards aswell!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment