I had my very first primary education subject - EDUC260. I'm in a tute with Pete and Susan, so I know people! And I know lots of people from college and CU who are doing that course. Its all good.
Praise God for what happened on the weekend at my church. Kids actually came to youth group. It was pretty funny. As Mum and I were driving to church, we saw a van that looked like it belonged to one of the youth families, but they were ahead of us and we couldn't see for sure. They live in the street next to us, and they kept going in the same direction as us...and Mum actually went through orange lights so she wouldn't lose them, cause she wanted to find out if it was them :P Mum generally *never* goes through orange lights. Thankfully there wasn't any need to go through *red* lights! And it was that family, in the end, driving to youth group. Apart from that, the kids participated very well in youth. The theme was holiness, and thinking about areas where we find it hard to be holy. I was impressed with how open the kids were in sharing, even though they were really shy at first. And I am loving teaching the little kids Sunday School - usually its just 3 or 4 kids, but with the under 8 age group, thats a nice sized group. Even though I'm officially a primary education student now, I still love working with little kids like that :)
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How awesome! That's exciting.
Post a Comment