Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's all coming together. I handed the final part of my application form for doing primary education next year. So...all I need to do know is wait and pray. Please pray that I get into this course, so I can stay with all you guys at Mac next year.

It completely amazes me how much God has been working in all of us over this past semester, especially. Not only in the fun and laughter and craziness that everyone has, but in the way we care for eachother and encourage eachother and pray for eachother. It's all because of God, working within us. Just another thing that shows me how great God is! And at the moment, I have no money because I spent it all on a ticket to Tonga...that is going to be so worth it though.

2 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

So you got the money for Tonga then? Awesome!

Praise God, he's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Niiiiiiiice :) Have a great time in Tonga :) SEND US PICS!!!

But it's awesome just to see how much God is working in each of our lives. But also how much we don't realise how much God does work in our lives as well.

Will be praying for you sis!