Much on the masquerade ball later - but first, a funny incident that happened at home. Keep in mind, after a while, Stiney was completely joking, or was she?
Bella: Stine, do you actually know where Rio is?
Stiney: Italy...Greece...somewhere in Europe
Bella: South America
Bella & Stiney: *laugh loudly*
a few minutes later
Bella: Hey Stiney, what country is Rio in?
Stiney: (triumphantly) South Africa
one more try
Bella: What country is Rio in?
Stiney: South America
Bella: What *country*
Stiney: doh!
Bella: Brazil
Stiney: I always thought Brazil was in Europe...
keep in mind, for this one, Stiney was actually joking
Stiney: I always thought anything that wasn't the US or Africa or Australia or New Zealand was Europe. Is England in Europe?
Bella: Yes
Stiney: Is Ireland?
Bella: Yes
Stiney: Is Scotland?
Bella: Yes.
Stiney: Is Jamaica?
Bella: No.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
lol Long live the geographically unenlightened!
Jamaica isn't in Europe???!!!!
No, it's in New Zealand. Silly Ali not knowing that. And you call yourself a matriarch!
I'm really ashamed to say, that i also have no idea where anything is geographically. lol... :P
But, but Jamacia has to be in China...
Don't worry Manda, i'm sure there's plenty of people who have worse geographical skills than you do...
Manda, you have heard my story about Western Australia haven't you?
I was in yr12 before I worked out that Western Australia is west of here.
Post a Comment