Friday, November 17, 2006
I met up with Fiona in the city yesterday, which was really good. Fiona is my best friend from school...we've been best friends since we were twelve and unfortunately I don't get to see her as much as I like, cause she's a ski instructor. So during winter she works in the Snowy Mountains, and next Friday she goes over to America for a few months for their winter. So she hasn't had any summer at all for about three years. The way it works, Fiona is away from home for Christmas, her birthday and my birthday. So I hadn't seen her for months and it was very good to see her again. How good is it when you see someone for the first time in ages and you're still friends like you were the last time you saw them! She teaches little kids how to ski, so we spent a lot of time swapping amusing little kid stories (Em, you will know what I mean!) She isn't a Christian, so please pray for her. She definitely knows I'm a Christian though! I love her because of her caring nature and her crazy sense of humour, and she's all grown up and working now but she's also still like a little kid. Praise God for friends! If I had enough money, I would go visit her in America....but that is *so* out of the question....still, the Snowy Mountains are a little more realistic. Maybe next year I can go visit her and she can teach me how to ski!! Oh, won't that be fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment