Monday, November 13, 2006

My little adventure for the day: Dad was driving me to the house of one of my tutoring kids, as always happens on Monday afternoons. But while we were driving, a car slammed in to the back of Dad's car...which then caused Dad to hit the car in front of us. And *then* the car who hit us drove off. So Dad's car is smashed on its front and back, and it had to get towed away. The police came and everything. We got the number plate of the hit and run guy so hopefully the police will catch him.

Thanks to God, even though the car is all smashed up, I'm not hurt at all and neither is Dad. It was funny, I was ringing up the second family I tutor on Mondays, to tell them I couldn't come today, and they're like 'I saw you on Hoxton Park Rd, are you okay?' So now, until Mum gets home from her prayer retreat on Thursday, we have no car.

1 comment:

Ascasewwen said...

Eeesh, glad you're ok!

There are too many crazy idiots driving around out there and causing accidents. Sad to hear that you have been a victim of one of them.