Another lovely quote from Thy Stiney, my geographically challenged sister.
Stine: Where's Maroubra?
Bella: It's on the coast and kind of south
Stine: Is it on the North Shore?
Bella: Stine, the North Shore isn't south.
I am *really* excited about NTE. I've been getting all the emails from Mike...hey Matt, it looks like we'll be organising a puppet show again!
My cat is so irritated at the moment, due to her own fussiness. She only ever eats one brand of cat food....and recently, that brand added some kind of dental ingredient...which is supposed to make it better. But, simply because of the slightly different taste, Maddie doesn't eat it. And the original catfood isn't available anymore. So now Maddie is angry at us as if we aren't feeding her, even though her food bowl has been full for the past two days. I'm hoping she'll get hungry enough to just start eating anyway. She really is fussy, she doesn't even eat leftover chicken or fish from our plates! And when she's angry, she scratches :(
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL!!! A girl after my own heart.
*refrains from making any cat related comments but looks superior* hehe
YAY FOR CATS!!!!
Oh yeah we need to have a chat about that Bella...we'll talk about it on Saturday :) I'll just bring the stuff :)
Post a Comment