It's All Saints Day today - personally I like this day. It's a day to think about how faithful God has been to his people throughout history, and to thank God for all of his people throughout the ages who have served him, and especially those who have given their lives for the sake of the gospel.
Also, the bible says we are all saints, because we believe in Christ. So All Saints Day is also our day, so I thank God for all of you guys aswell.
Today, a Wednesday, was crazy as usual. I'm not feeling so good, though, so it was a bit hard to focus on all the merriment going on. Fortunately, I have handed in my last assignment and I only have one exam to go. So I can rest and hopefully get better soon.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Praise God for friends, indeed.
Poor Bella, hopefully you'll be your usual cheerful and healthy Bellaish self soon.
Definitely praise God for relationships in general :)
Get well soon Bella :) It was quite odd with you being relatively quiet today...
A lot of us seem to be out of character of late, whether from tiredness or illness or being absent. End of semester, fun times :-|
*virtual hugs* for Bella!
Post a Comment