Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I beat Kate in the gross sores competition...this morning as I was walking down the asphalt path to college, I got my foot stuck in a pothole and I tripped over. As a result, I have a big graze on my knee, and a smaller graze on my foot and my other ankle is sore. I feel like I'm in primary school again...as having grazes on any one of my knees or elbows was standard back then. It's a good thing I'm wearing a black skirt today, cause blood got all over it but you can hardly tell. If I'd been wearing a white skirt that would have looked particularly nasty.

Anyhoo, Stiney and I were having a random discussion and we came up with a list of places I need to visit:

Bella (a province in Italy)
Belfast
Belarus
Belgium
Belgrade
Belize
Belair

I'm sure there were others, but I can't remember them all. And I've been trying to think of places for you guys...

8 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

And a heart shaped graze at that- that is extremely impressive.

It's a pity you don't have a boyfriend, a heart shaped graze has some brilliant bad joke potential.

So, who's turn is it to injure themselves next week? Just to keep Ali happy. :o) hehe (we love you Ali, and we love that you love us and fuss over us)

Ascasewwen said...

And Bella's graze and my blisters weren't spectacular??!! Hmph!

Hmmm, curse these comments you can't edit, but pretend my original comment says 'whose', not who's!!!! *slaps head*

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice that grammatical error before, but now I do. Thanks for pointing it out.

Ascasewwen said...

Anytime. *Katus grin*

Amanda said...

That was an impressive graze! Well done Bella!

rainweb said...

it is in no way a pity bella doesn't have a boyfriend, it is a circumstantial fact that means nothing.
and bad jokes are evil.
yay i love you all too.

Ascasewwen said...

But Ali, Bella's deprived of the chance to say things like she fell for him and has a heart shaped graze as proof!

Which means she has to fall back (haha) on jokes like her heart bleeds for you, she wears her heart on her knee, or even that she is a down to earth person. *ba dum ching*!!

You know you love my bad jokes. Love me, love my sense of humour. :-P

Incidentally it does mean something that Bella doesn't have a boyfriend- it means she can make use of her singleness to serve God in ways that married people/couples can't!

Anonymous said...

Well, more than a week later, my knee scab really doesn't look like a heart anymore. It just looks gross