Ah, it's fun to be back at uni. The RMC talent quest was very funny/disturbing...it just isn't a talent quest without guys in drag! And it's talk to everyone again. I have so much free time now. Actually, not completely true. I only have two hours of class, but I have other fun stuff like CU meetings, bible study, slam meetings, etc. that are welcome distractions from working on assignments. Still, it's quite ridiculous
My sister Stiney is coming to stay overnight at college next Thursday. I predict she'll spend most of her time at the mac centre, but she may come to CU and meet you guys aswell. Oh, if only Justin was still here....or not :P
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think he found plenty of girls to ask out, the question is whether he found any who said yes! lol
We really are doing show and tell with our friends and family at the moment, aren't we?! Yay, it's all good- just as long as we don't scare them too much! hehe
Post a Comment