Feeling a little disappointed for a few reasons
Youth group was supposed to start today, after not having done much at all since Easter. Mum's not feeling so well, so I had to wait for dad to get home for him to drive me. So I rang Theresa, the youth leader, to tell her this at about 3:30 - and she said no-one had turned up. She sounded upset cause she is *so* committed to this. Anyway, we're having a youth meeting with the kids aswell tomorrow, so we'll see what comes of that.
And...my family almost got another dog...but it didn't work out. There was someone who needed to give away their labrador, and they knew we already had one, so they asked if we wanted theirs. So Charlie, this other labrador, came to visit us and meet Daisy to see if they got on. There was way too much growling and barking so Charlie ended up not staying :( That was sad cause Charlie was very beautiful, but they probably would have fought initially - so that's not good. Mum says we're going to get another dog next time Daisy's on heat - she needs a boyfriend!
BTW, my heart shaped scab is really sore. I hope its not getting infected.
One fun thing, though. I have a new mp3 player, called Jeremy. Not really new, it was my sisters but she got a new one (called Patrick) and she gave me her old one. But it's still really decent.
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment