I think now that its the end of week 3, I should actually start working on my assignments. Hanging around uni and college are both great ways to procrastinate, as demonstrated this week especially. I am reaching the conclusion that, although spiritually it gives eternal life, being a Christian is bad for your physical health. Due to all the lollies and chips consumed at various bible studies and other Christian gatherings.
Lots of fun and randomness this week. One such thing was Sean forgetting that those seats in the lecture theatre actually do fold up when you're not sitting on them. Therefore everyone in the CU meeting saw him fall over, hehehe. And the skits this week were excellent, congratulations must go to Ali, Em, Manda, both Bens, Bec and definitely Chris for his suffering for the sake of the gospel. I think I am also a member of the Mumbling Christians - I am the prestigious, extremely talented player of the scrapey fish.
This week has gone so fast, I go home tomorrow. And I get to see my Mum!!! I didn't get to see her last week. I also get to be almost knocked over by an extremely excited Daisy.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Mumbling Christians, *squee*!
(was that appropriate groupie behaviour?)
Very nice, thankyou
Post a Comment