Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Amusing highlights of today

* Learning how to ep. Kate, Bec, Shan, Katie, Jenny and I were all epping in the rain after the public meeting
* Katie's good friend Mr Box, who is a teaching resource for early stage 1
* Hearing the story of Ben licking Katie's lollipop. I don't think I need to repeat the whole story...
*Attemping to read an article about male and female roles and thinking immediately of 'manness' and 'ladyness'
*The hug that got passed round the table at dinner this evening. Really sweet, and funny that it was an all girls table
* Jelly and cream for dessert!

4 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

*north eps, Eskimo-with-hand-stuck-on -roof style*

hehe Bella knows what I'm doing.

Anonymous said...

Also developed today (by Shan, not surprisingly) was the combination of the north ep and *testify!*

Eh? said...

Why am I not surprised that he out of all people just decided to add "testify" to everything?

Ah the absolute lack of imagination of accounting students. I'm not saying I'm not involved, just pointing out how he's worse than I :)

Anonymous said...

Epstify!!