No-one's been posting blogs except Kate....Katus wins a hypothetical prize and all us other blogring members hang our heads in shame :)
The teahouse warming party was fun fun fun. I love the fact that it started at 2pm, and was *supposed* to finish at 5pm, or something like that, and I didn't get back to college until after midnight. 7 Brides for 7 Brothers was hilarious though, and those guys definitely did look like the Wiggles in their coloured skivvies. I'm very glad to hear that people like their grater...I want one now. Then again, I'm not at home enough to justify getting new cooking utensils. And, Kate, another memorable moment to add to Manda and Helen's horse race. While we were in the kitchen, Chris and I raced the little magnetic animals three times around the fridge. I won!
I just heard random screaming coming from the common room...that must be a pretty interesting game of pingpong.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Woohoo, I get a hypothetical prize! Well Bella also gets a prize for resuming posting. :o)
Hahahaha, oh, how did me and my camera (or Matt and his camera) miss the magnet race??
I missed it too!! Sigh - that would have been brilliant.
My head is slowly but surely lifting from it's shamefully hung position - I have posted and commented, and put up photos!! I'm a good girl, I am!! Lol.
Em wins a prize too!
Post a Comment