I'm back from Shellharbour....did you miss me? Matt seemed *really* tired after he got back from KYLC, but I don't really feel tired at all after my week away. Probably because I did little else but read, eat good food and go to the beach. All very good things to do :P I'm also attempting to write another kids novel, all about mermaids and such fun things. Being at the beach inspired me. All the people in the shops were really friendly. I had to check the uni website almost everyday, to see if I could enrol (which was annoying). I think the lady at the internet cafe knew me pretty well by the end of the week. I also found a really fun bookshop that specialised in kids books. And I found a very pretty dress that was supposed to be $65 for $25...and I bought a wig for the wigorade ball.
Today was extremely hot...which was lovely for the day we planned to go on a picnic. Still, it was alright. We sat in the shade and ate lunch. There was much craziness as usual, Ben climbed up a tree and found a dirty rope, which he used to tie up people and waved it in Kate's face. And Em said something about taking a bite of drink....after we finished eating, we went to Kate's house cause it was definitely too hot to stay outside. Unfortunately, I don't think Tolly appreciated us invading her house.
It is going to be very interesting when Em, Kate and Manda all move in together. Very fun and crazy!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And of course you'll be visiting, which will only add to the craziness! :-D
You can try and hide it under that sweet and innocent exterior Bella, but I know you're as mad as the rest of us. :-P
Do I try and hide it? I was under no illusions that I did...I'm as mad as all of you in my own little way :)
Post a Comment