....but you weren't there to see the stickiness, were you? If I remember correctly that was the day you went with the La Trobians or someone else from our group?
Nevertheless I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Fun times, fun times. hehe
Well at least you're resigned to the fact, it's good for you to be prepared for the fact that you will eventually submit to the power of the snnnnn.
You're only complaining because you failed the chivalry test miserably! And I once more affirm I had nothing to do with it! I'd left long before they planned that.
Enough with the collective 'you'- just because I am a female does not mean I was a co-conspirator in any kind of test when you were tired!
But incidentally, that's the best time, because that's when we see that your instinctive reaction will be, as opposed to your consideration of the fact that you might be being tested, which may occur to you when you're not tired.
16 comments:
AWESOMENESS!! Does that mean the South Westies get to invade Canberra together again? No Starbrusts this time... hehehe (it's still there)
"I shall call it sticky and it shall be mine and it shall be my sticky!"
....but you weren't there to see the stickiness, were you? If I remember correctly that was the day you went with the La Trobians or someone else from our group?
Nevertheless I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Fun times, fun times. hehe
snnnnnTE
hehe YES!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
go NTE.
Niiiiiiice :) Woot for NTE!!!
No more testing of guys when we're tired. Also i'm probably not going to have anyone to back me up this year :( So that's not good...
Sure I was under his wing last year, but still I need him (Jace) to back me up against you guys...
Especially with Snnnnn...not against it at all...it's just that you'll force me to do it...
Well at least you're resigned to the fact, it's good for you to be prepared for the fact that you will eventually submit to the power of the snnnnn.
You're only complaining because you failed the chivalry test miserably! And I once more affirm I had nothing to do with it! I'd left long before they planned that.
Whoot! Whoot! Whoot! Whoot! Whoot! Whoot!
Huzzah! Huzzah! ETC. ...
YAY for Bella...Yayayayayayayay!
Excitement that you can do both NTE and go to Tonga! That's pretty cool!
Snnnnntastic!
I won't totally submit to that power...
I'm not complaining because of THAT test, i'm complaining that you bothered to test us at all when we're tired...THAT'S what i'm complaining about...
*No comment* to Manda...
Enough with the collective 'you'- just because I am a female does not mean I was a co-conspirator in any kind of test when you were tired!
But incidentally, that's the best time, because that's when we see that your instinctive reaction will be, as opposed to your consideration of the fact that you might be being tested, which may occur to you when you're not tired.
Muahahaha!
I second the huge thankyou and the threat of the snnnnn!!
It's nothing...as horrid as it sounds...I actually want to see it happen...
I second what Em said! And the world would never be the same again. hehe
We should stop cluttering up other people's comments pages with our cryptic little conversations about our plots and schemes. lol
No, don't stop. I find it amusing
You just have to get the last word in, don't you Em?
This is the most comments my blog has ever got!
Post a Comment