(by the way, a quote relating to this assignment:
Stine has just read through the assignment questions
''are you sure you picked up the right assignment?"
that shows how random it is)
At the moment, instead of blogging, I should be researching the myth of Theseus and also creating a symmetrical artwork of sorts. What happened? I used to study education!!
Thinking about next week, I'm wishing that I had an extra week of holidays, but after women's day, I'm trying to be content anyway. Women's day was wonderful. It was really challenging in parts, but great to be so specific, really thinking about what makes me discontent and how I can work at being content. One thing that challenged me is taking things to God in prayer first, before I run to my friends or my family. I love my friends and family, and I really value all of you, but I have to be careful I am not putting you in a position above God, because then I get discontent when I am not with friends, or when relationships are not perfect. God is perfect, and is always with me, so it makes sense that I should rely on him first and foremost. Another thing I loved about women's day was its femininity. This sounds obvious, being a women's day but it really was lovely. I have some awesome guy friends, but it was good just to be with girls, doing girl things. Things like making clay models of things we are discontent with, and then smashing them, and listening silently to a song as it played. Also, having Maddy mc most of the day with Izzy on her hip, and having Myfanwy accept some plastic food from Amalya's shopping trolley while giving her talk. I wonder what the guys did at men's day, some kind of blokey fun, as it said on the flyer. Praise God for both men and women, that he created us male and female.
Youth group camp starts tomorrow...please pray for us.
3 comments:
Bella, has anyone ever told you you're wonderful? Because you are. Just because you're you.
Yeah, you just told me then!
Hehehehe you are hehehehe :)
Have you gotten through all your assignments? Damn 1 week...that's almost as bad as other uni's lol...
GO YOUTH CAMP!!! WOOT!!!!
Post a Comment