Thursday, October 16, 2008

How the Trojan Wars relate to Scrubs

This is just something I was thinking about....yes, this is the kind of thing I think about.

Menelaus was the king of Sparta, and many of the Greeks fighting in the Trojan War were Spartans. The Spartans were a Dorian people.
On the other side, Troy was located somewhere around Turkey.

So, essentially, and I laughed when I worked this out, the Trojan War was really a battle between....the Dorians and the Turks!!

Yeah, if you haven't watched Scrubs you will not get this post at all!

5 comments:

Ascasewwen said...

LOL!! Brilliant! You may have just made my day.

Anonymous said...

I know! Just the kind of thing to distract me from my ancient history essay!

Ascasewwen said...

Those distractions are always welcome ones.

Eh? said...

Hehehe that's an awesome distraction hahaha never saw it that way hahaha. Damn that's a good one hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Afterwards I typed in 'trojan wars' and 'scrubs' and this blog entry was the first thing to come up....so I figure I might be the first person to think about it this way!! or at least to post it on the internet