Thursday, August 30, 2007
Friends vs study....hmmm, I wonder who will win
The thing with me at uni is I see spending time with friends so much more important than completing uni work. Today was supposed to be the time where I started my TEP291 readings for the assignment. I was intending to do that after the CU meeting, after hanging around on the grass for an hour. But it was lazy weather so I sat around for a bit longer, talking to Roxi, Helen, Kathryn, Ali Weaver, Allie Eldridge, Maddy, Izzy and other such awesome people. The weather was too hot for Izzy though, as she has never experience hot weather before, ever. Poor bubby. After most people went, Roxi, Helen, Kathryn and I went to the caf to get chips. We hung around, and came up with the idea that the name Ignatius sounds like some kind of bodily fluid, and that Roxi needed to go to the doctor because her ignatius was pink and purple. Also it was contagious and infectious, making it infectious, contagious ignatius. Just as I was contemplating going to the library, Topher arrived and asked if people were hanging around for another hour. As I value spending time with friends more than doing uni work, I decided to hang around. I hadn't talked to Topher much for a while so it was good to catch up. Pappy also rocked up and we had some good conversations. I *finally* got into the library and was further distracted by Ashlyn and Nick (testify) from studentlife. I don't know them that well, but that in itself is a reason to talk to them and get to know them better. Hehe, I managed to get about half an hours worth of reading before coming back to college for dinner. Praise God for friends but also pray for concentration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you don't start actively putting aside time for study young lady, i will personally frog-march you to the library and frighten off all the people around you there so you can!!
-your nana who wants you to study so that you don't get saddened by uni
Post a Comment