This is for all the people I think read this blog. If anyone else is reading this, please comment and I'll add you too.
Katus: Kate's ability to speak very random phrases in equally random languages is cool. She develops some interesting theories and is always ready to report crazy quotes and happenings on her blog, and most of my photos from the past one and a half years come from her. She also says nice things about her female small group leader in the hope of getting more Pods.
Alison: Ali always compliments me on my hats! She's great to talk to and is always concerned with how people are going. She also thinks up fun games to play on MYC that involves brain work rather than extreme embarrassment or sporting ability.
Manda: Manda is very pretty and delicate looking - she is also hyperactive and bubbly. It's very difficult to stay in a bad mood when she's around. She's not afraid to be silly, which is cool, and she has very nice clothes.
Em: I haven't known Em that long, but she seems wise and mature, and she's doing early childhood, so she's nurturing aswell. Her gentle nature and love for God shines out and encourages whoever she talks to. She's fun to talk to, too.
Matt: Matt is hilarious, and I still remember planning the kids puppet play with him on NTE mission. He's always coming up with funny sayings but he's also very committed to serving God. Plus, he got me a pen with my name on it for my birthday.
You guys all rock!
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You still remember that puppet play? I have a soft copy of the script if you're interested. Thanks heaps Bella for the encouraging words :) You're such a great example to everyone in CU of what "dedication" entitles :)
That's on top of being a wonderful carer...just like on NTE with Bede...
Bella: She makes me smile. She is always a pleasure to be around because you can really see how much she loves God. She's always buying new hats, It's great to see she's found a hobby that gives her a buzz! She's extremely friendly and loving, and we are all thankful to God that we know her.
(Sorry for speaking on behalf of others, but I'm sure they agree)
Manda stole what I was going to say! :o( So I'll come up with something different...
Bella: She has funky hats and an obvious love for God and for others. She has a sweet and caring nature but also a hidden streak of insanity that manifests itself when least expected, adding to the general hilarity.
(This was confirmed that night on NTE when, on the way back to Fenner, you commandeered control of my car horn to blast Adrian when he 'accidentally' stalled at the lights in front of us. lol)
And she's a South Westy who knows the correct pronunciation of Minto! Woo!
I only vaguely remember that NTE horn blasting thing, and only now cause you're reminding me. But it sounds like something I'd do :)
Yes, hooray for Minno!
I was in Ajo's car when that happened >.<
Hehe...I can see Bella doing that, funnily enough! I'm gonna come to NTE this year I have decided
Yay for Manda and yay for NTE! :-D
Bella: IS SO COOL!and not coz she said nice things about me but because she had the ingenuity to actually think there might be nice things about me! she is also THE HAT GURU, and patient, and funny, and smiley, and mature yet cool and gives serious subjects the serious contemplation they deserve, while i sometimes can't find the extra effort. and she's beautiful. which is why it's so cool that her name is Bella.
Yeah, talk about a case of growing into your name! Or nickname...
Post a Comment