Thursday, August 10, 2006
I love hanging out at uni with CU friends - what else can I say? I didn't get to much of exo day, cause I had class. But I got to hang out at the end of it and go on the jumping castle. Being on a jumping castle with four hyperactive full-grown guys is a very dangerous thing. Just the whole idea of hanging around afterwards indefinitely is so cool - very Islander Time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
lol If you were brave enough to be on the jumping castle with four hyperactive fully-grown guys then I'm impressed!
I would put too much value on my limbs remaining in tact to do that!
I wish I had been at uni today to be at exo day but couldn't make it for various reasons. Ah well.
I didn't stay on the jumping castle that long. Ash deserves a bravery medal!
lol...how long did Ash stay on, or are we talking about her MCing. Go Ash, I wouldn't have wanted to MC EXOday. I had classes on all day except for 1-2pm. I was under the impression I would be useless at EXOday, so I went to CU.
Just for context, what guys were on the jumping castle with you?
No, she stayed on the jumping castle for a long time
Oh, and the guys on the jumping castle were Dougie, Pete, afro Ben and Tharma.
I didn't hear details but I can imagine. She does deserve a bravery medal!
Post a Comment