Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I have way too many assignments. Living in two places does not help that. I downloaded a whole lot of articles on the computer at home, and this morning put them onto my laptop to take to college. And when I got to college, I realised that I had actually copied the wrong ones...it's annoying because I don't actually go home again until Sunday, so Stine is emailing me the right articles. It seems there is not enough time to do these assignments. And it's really hard to find information on one. Plus, there's the fact that I'm still feeling sick - that kind of sore throat, coughing, warm hands that stays weeks after I get over a virus. So I'm well enough to do everything, but sick enough to not want to do anything.

Even so, my family is growing. I have sisters and cousins and a crazy great-uncle. And, by the way, for anyone who heard the CU talk today, I like old gothic cathedrals and traditional litanies and candles, incense, etc.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

My poor daughter is sick...into bed. I'll make you some hot soup...mmmmm, hot soup. All of a sudden I feel hungry

Ascasewwen said...

Does that mean your imaginary friend should be sick as well? Because I don't want to get sick.

When I was in the caf today after CU they wanted to know what I was doing partying there when you were off studying, because as an imaginary friend I should be with you. I said I was a sensible imaginary friend who isn't going to do work when she could be hanging out! hehe

Anonymous said...

I didn't actually end up doing much studying...as is always the way

Ascasewwen said...

Come to the caf first then because I need to meet someone at 12 this week so I'll make sure you come with me to the library where you won't be distracted.

Ascasewwen said...

Let me guess... so much for going off to do work at 3? hehe How long did it go for after I left? Sorry to abandon you mid d&m.

(to those who don't know what I'm talking about- ie. everyone except Em, I apologise. And Bella, I apologise for having a private conversation on your blog!)