I am now part of a very large, dysfunctional family. Amanda is my mum, Ali is my great-nana (who I am actually older than) and Kate is my imaginary friend. As I am an illegitimate child with no dad and no brothers or sisters, I needed to create a friend for myself. And apparently, according to Brett, I inspired him to wear silly hats to his small group each week - the hat madness is spreading! I suggest we have a silly hat day sometime soon, where we all revel in the madness of our silly/cool/interesting hats.
I'm going to Tonga in the Christmas holidays! At least, that's the plan. A family from church are visiting their family in Tonga, and they invited me and my sister if we can pay for our plane fare. I'm going to use the money Nana gave me for my birthday...and the great thing is, cause we'll be staying with family, I won't need to pay for accomodation or food. Only thing is, that would be at the same time as NTE - so unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to go to both. Going to both would be so fun, though.
Really good talk today. I think I'm going to listen to it tomorrow aswell.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
But an imaginary friend who comments on your blog, no less.
Yes! The hat madness is spreading! We should do a Hat Spread on our blogs where we take photos of all our funky/unique hats on random people/objects. It's very appropriate that your imaginary friend is also into hats. hehe
Yay for Tonga! Pity about missing NTE though. I'll have to find another car buddy. :o(
Hi daughter!... It's so cool you're going to Tonga, shame about NTE though. I think I've decided to go to NTE. My only issue now, is how to pay for that and my trip to New Zealand...
Oh dear a hat day eh? Just get Dougie and get his random novelty hats hehehehe :)
About NTE, noooooo...must get people who're qualified to look after children, who has many many hilarious hats and who's female...look what you've made us do Bella...that's hard to find...aiii...
I fill the female and hats categories but definitely not the kids ones. We always need a Bella! :o)
You like saying 'aiii', don't you Matt? I must get you to pronounce that one day :o)
Well...close enough :) I'm sure Ems can take care of the children...
"Aiiii"? Alright you'll hear it one day sometime...
Manda: Loans from CU are great *thumbs up* They have no interest (I think) so there's no way you can't pay it off in time :)
The dates for Tonga haven't been set yet, so hopefully I'll be able to rearrange it's after or before NTE
'im putting a family tree on my blog. this needs documenting for posterity.
oh, btw, ANYONE can join the House of Klauss, but i want an application, and ill find someone you can be related to, but if you apply to a member and they want to be related to you, thats cool, just let me know.
(however being the MATRIARCH(oh im so cool) of this family i like being applied to. or whatever)
Post a Comment