Tuesday, July 18, 2006
On the enthusiastic recommendation of Alison, Kate and Amanda, I have arrived! Hopefully now I can think of something to write....I'm supposed to be going shopping soon. My sister needs to get art supplies for next semester and I'm coming with her. Mum is complaining that it's cold, but, with my underdeveloped thermostat, I don't notice it much. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Maybe it is a little bit cold. Thus endeth my first post...more will follow later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere! :o)
And yay for bizarre thermostats that mean you don't feel the cold.
Welcome!
Now I have more reason to procrastinate...hehe
Thinking of things to write is sometimes difficult. I never write what I want to. You'll do fine though.
Yay! MYC!
yay for Bella!we are so proud of you!
writing without reason...you'll go far :D
indeed, yay myc
~a*
Post a Comment